Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Show updates

It has been awhile since my last post and I thought I would update the show results since Longview, TX in June. Summer is quiet here in TX and there really are not any shows.  So September starts up again, once again in Longview.

Longview, TX Labor Day weekend
Americans
Blue Belle - BOSB in Show A and BOB in Show B

Californians
T4- BOB in show B

Cleburne, Sept 27-28
Americans
Jersey Girl -BOB in Show A, BOSB in Show B
Bluebonnet - BOSB in Show C
Princeton - BOSB in Show A

Californians
T4 - 1st in 6/8 class Show A
27 - BOB in Show A

Duncan, OK Oct 11-12
Americans
Jersey Girl - BOB in Show C and BOSB in Show B
BlueBelle 1st in 6/8 class Show B

Californians
27 - BOB in Show C and Show A

Overall the begining of the fall show season has been very successful, plus I have my first litter of broken black New Zealand babies and a couple of American Blues bred.

Stay tuned for all the herd updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment